Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Holiday Review Continued


Simons Family Christmas
Since my grandmother died, my dad's side of the family rotates our Christmas get togethers at one of my aunts or uncles house. This year was my parents year! We had a ton of great food, and did a gift exchange. Unfortunately, A. was not able to come because he was at a Colts camp in Iowa. My mom was able to get everyone together for a family pic!


Visit with Brandy and Maddie
The next day I went to lunch with A's family to see my wonderful sister-in-law and niece who were visiting from North Carolina! Our niece is TOO cute for words! She was such a sweet heart and really had me wishing for one of my own! :) We had lunch at Peli Peli, then came back to the house for a gift exchange. I got a pretty scarf and a movie GC for A! AND my stocking stuffed with goodies from World Market was a HIT! Maddie had fun playing with her uncles, and the 3 lovely ladies posed for a picture by the tree. :)




Girlfriends
After hanging out with the family, I headed to Natalie's house for the annual Christmas get together with my high school girlfriends. :) I love these girls! I can't believe we have stayed close, even after 9 years! We just hung out, had pizza, and stared at the babies, Abby and Sara. I love Abby's face in this picture! This year instead of a gift exchange, we all brought items for a local shelter and resource center. It was fun to see what everyone brought! I dropped the gifts off at the shelter last week and they were very appreciative!




1 comment:

Crazy May Days said...

I am really wishing for one of your own too :) With red hair please.