Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Tiny Boxwoods and An Education

On Sunday I met with some girlfriends for brunch and a movie. We decided to try Tiny Boxwoods, a beautiful new restaurant at a nursery in town! The tables over look the gorgeous gardens! I had the most delicious quiche (seriously, I'm still thinking about it!) a generous side salad, strawberries and a chestnut cappuccino! Yum! I really liked the restaurant and will definitely be going back.

Inside of the restaurant (from tinyboxwoods.com)



The outside (from tinyboxwoods.com)

Then we went to see the movie "An Education". The movie is based on a memoir and follows a teenage girl in England in the 60's through the ordeal of dating a (much) older man. I really, really enjoyed the movie. The leading actress, Carey Mulligan, was just precious. I also love Rosamund Pike and Emma Thompson! I've thought about it a lot since Sunday, that's usually how I know I liked a movie, or a book - if I KEEP thinking about them!




No comments: