Our New Year's Eve was pretty quiet this year. :) We spent the evening with family at Via Emilia Italian Restaurant on the north side of town. We had our rehearsal dinner there 5 years ago. (Yes, our FIVE year anniversary is right around the corner!) The food was delicious! I had lobster ravioli and chocolate cake for desert. YUM! After dinner we headed straight home to check on Ruby. We were worried that she might freak out with all of the fireworks going on outside. We left the restaurant later than we intended, and ended up doing the countdown to 2010 in my car on Hwy 288!
I can't believe it is 2010 already... The past 10 years have been pretty eventful! I graduated from high school (5th in my class of 545 students), graduated from college with honors, AND graduate school with a 4.0, got married, bought a beautiful house, adopted the best dog in the entire world, and completed a TRIATHLON! And, landed a job a great company that I love (most of the time!), and I've been there 3 years this January.
So.... what's on the agenda for the next decade? Who knows! But, I man, if I want to top the past 10 years, I better get to work!! Hopefully my 101 in 1001 list will keep me focused on living life to the fullest!
Here's to a happy and healthy 2010! Cheers!
No comments:
Post a Comment