Saturday, January 9, 2010

Anniversary Week!


Yesterday was our 5th wedding anniversary, and yes, we have been celebrating all week! I cannot believe we have already been married for five years. It seems like just yesterday that we were picking out invitations and flowers! Our wedding day was literally the most happy day of my life. Everything went as planned, I felt SO beautiful, and most importantly - everyone had FUN! Here's to many more happy years ahead! :)






On Wednesday night we went to see A Chorus Line, and it was wonderful. It was a little different - we're used to musicals with elaborate costumes and multiple sets (my favorites are Rent and Chicago), but we actually really enjoyed the simplicity of A Chorus Line. Here's a picture of us before the show started.





Shortly after we took that pic, everyone started clapping and standing up. I thought, "Oh! The show must be starting!" but the lights were still on, and there was no activity on stage. We looked down and saw former President George Bush, and his wife Barbara Bush being escorted to their seats! I tried to get a picture, but the lighting was pretty bad. Barbara's hair is easy to spot though! They are right in the center, near the stripes on the floor. Can you spot them? :)



A. spotted a Delorean in the parking garage and just had to get a picture! He's silly, but I love him!

On Thursday night, we watched the Rose Bowl..... Ruby says, "This game is terrible."...... I felt so bad for my Longhorns. What a mess. We are definitely looking forward to watching Gilbert and the rest of the team next year! :)


Tonight we are headed to Churrasco's for dinner. We looove their Tres Leches cake! Still haven't decided what I want for dinner. I don't want to over do it, since I've been doing a great job this week eating healthier meals. Hmmm...

No comments: