A and I have decided on a name! We can't wait to welcome Helen Cecilia to the world! She is named after both paternal grandmothers. :) A. has been HARD at work on her room. He hired painters, did the touch up on the ceiling himself, cleaned the ceiling fan, the floors, the baseboards and the air vents, and hung the curtain rod and cute artwork! He also went to my parents house to pick up the rocking chair. It is the chair that my mom used with all three of us. We can't wait to move in the rest of her furniture as well. It is starting to feel even more real - we have a nursery in our house!
The prints are from Etsy seller - InkTreePress
This is the sweet frame that A made me for Christmas! It ended up also being the name announcement to my family, as I opened on Christmas morning at my parents house. Like I said in my previous post, I just burst into tears when I opened it. All I could get out was, "That's her name!" :)
We've been busy knocking things off of our baby checklist! We've registered and purchased the nursery furniture. Our childbirth and hospital tour classes are coming up this month, as are several baby showers! We're working on scheduling some time to meet with pediatricians, and I've been obsessively making lists! What's left to do before baby list, questions to ask at the hospital tour list, things to pack in the hospital bag list, freezer meals to make ahead list, etc.! Also, she's been kicking up a storm. A. asked me if it hurts, and I told him, "No, I love it. Every time she kicks I know she's ok." :) It's the most incredible feeling. Fun, fun times!
1 comment:
What a BEAUTIFUL name!!! I LOOOOOOVVEEE it! And I love the room... and I love even more that you blogged! I feel like I have gotten a little insight into your life preparing for Helen. Such a special time! Can't wait to see you in just a few weeks! We are getting SO close, friend!
Post a Comment