Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Hawaii - Take Two!

I'm so spoiled!! :) Due to the really, really inexpensive flights - I was able to go back to Hawaii AGAIN to visit my friend Myriah! We had a blast! Andres and I are trying to plan some time to go visit her and Adam next summer, and if that doesn't work out we're thinking of going to Puerto Rico. I've got the travel bug! BAD!

The complete album is in Picasa, but here are some highlights!


Bellows


Sunset at one of the lagoons in Ko Olina. We stopped to take pics on our walk to dinner.
Ah! That's the life!
We went to the Black Eyed Peas concert at Kaneohe Bay for Bayfest.






Big tree at Waimea Valley.


Boat ride around Coconut Island


Sunset Beach on the North Shore


Trees growing out of trees growing out of trees at Waimea Valley.


One of the gorgeous lagoons at Ko Olina.

Thanks for reading! Mahalo! :)


No comments: