Sunday, September 6, 2009

Killen's


This is a belated post! Andres and I both got new cars this summer! Yay! (and "Ouch!" at the same time!) I got a 2006 Honda Accord and Andres got a 09 Toyota Rav4. We loooove our new cars! They are a big upgrade from our 10+ year old cars! Since Andres was teaching with the Colts, I bought both of the cars BY MYSELF. My Dad was a huge help with the Rav4, which led to me being able to purchase the Honda with ease.

I'll post pics of the cars later...

To thank my Dad for walking me through the process and being SO very helpful, we took my parents out to a nice dinner at Killen's in Pearland. Let me tell you -this place is a DIAMOND in the rough! It doesn't look like much from the outside, but the food is absolutely amazing. I still day dream about the crab cake and their signature dish - Creme Brulee Bread Pudding - named one of the top 10 dishes in the United States by Food and Wine Magazine! Wow! Right here in the land of Pears! ;)



No comments: