Saturday, February 6, 2010

Brazos Bend and Bowling with Beto


That was a lot of "B's"! :)

Today was SUCH a gorgeous day! Clear, sunny and cool. The husband had to work, so Ruby and I drove down to Brazos Bend State Park to hike around and enjoy the outdoors. Brazos Bend is a beautiful park just south of Houston. There are several lakes, camping areas, and many hiking trails. Oh, and I did mention Alligators! YES! Alligators! Up close and personal! I was more than a little scared at a few points on the trails, but we had a great time.
:)








The family went bowling for my brother-in-law's 30th birthday a few years back, and it has become an annual tradition! The guys are pretty silly - they play a funny song with harmonicas every time someone gets a strike. They even had the people in the lanes next to us getting into it!






As always - the full album can be seen in my Picasa gallery.




No comments: